A tectonic shift is unfolding in the world of commutation towards a greener future in
the form of Electric Vehicles. The technology has developed to an extent where mass roll
out of Electric Vehicles is feasible. But a nationwide electric vehicle charging
network is essential to make the change a success. Vehicles need to be charged
fast safely and reliably along with an easy transparent monitoring, recording and
payment system. To make a uniform infrastructure, the government is adopting Open
Charge Point Protocol (OCPP)
for all charging stations to be compatible with central monitoring systems.
Algonics has the expertise to design and develop all the aspects of the power
electronics, embedded IOT systems, communication, central monitoring systems, mobile
Apps for the infrastructure. We design and develop different aspects of Electric Vehicle
charging infrastructure :
1. Power Electronics for high power DC chargers.
2. IoT and HMI for Charge point monitoring, controlling and communication.
3. OCPP compliant CMS (Central Monitoring System) and charge point firmware.
4. Billing, Payment system integration and Management systems.
5. Cross-platform applications to facilitate Electric Vehicle charging.
For more articles
, or to view our projects